In an effort to improve Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) processes within the operational business space, HCI Federal (HCIFED) provides a strategic approach to leverage Healthcare Business Process Knowledge and Operating Capital to strengthen technology investments for future growth and meeting the demands of healthcare agencies/departments within the private and public government arena.
• Provides software solutions and healthcare information technology business solutions to government agencies, be it the Federal Government, Department of Defense Agencies or state & local governments, as well as companies in the healthcare information technology services industry.
• Evaluates current business drivers, processes, and operations, and offers operational and business metrics to help manage performance.
• Manages navigation toward leading edge software and technologies solutions
• Supports agency/department strategic plans and managing cost drivers within the healthcare technology environment.
• Develops less costly 2.0 Windows-based applications for healthcare management.
• Designs applications within the Healthspace area that help meet the needs of healthcare agencies and department.
• Performs evaluations of healthcare legislation requirements, implementation, and impact via integrated secure analytic proprietary platforms.
• Coordinates a bilateral integration of management and consumer platforms that target cost analysis, meaningful use and healthcare results for management and improved health outcomes for consumers.
• Provides solutions, business processes and operations to complex and challenging strategic objectives.
• Leverages a comprehensive set of capabilities to help customers meet their current and future healthcare needs.